Paul From Minneapolis

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Only Connect

There's at least a possibility of actual dialog between ideological opponents in this thread over at the HPost. It's the same one I linked to below. I've had somewhat of a role, for which Karl Rove is paying me handsomely I might add.

On the off chance that a few new readers have popped over, I feel compelled to warn you that I haven't quite figured out how to do this on a daily basis yet. Constant posting: that seems to be a rule of Truly Effective Blogging. But sometimes I can't think of anything to say. Or I'd rather go fishing. Or there's a Seinfeld I've only seen 38 times.

Incidentally, if you try to head to the thread I link to, be warned that there is still some sort of glitch at the HPost, where only part of the discussion appears. Usually it's pretty obvious when that happens. But you just have to keep refreshing or shift-refreshing or whatever.