Paul From Minneapolis

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Let Me Explain a Little Something

On my way out the door for the weekend...

Folks may have noticed a little tendency for me to express reservations regarding a certain segment of the political spectrum. A segment known as "the left."

Well, yes. So you’ll have to take my word for it, and as I peruse my initial posts I do see there is room for skepticism, that I am mainly interested in reconciliation between the political sides in this country. Reconciliation everywhere actually, but starting in the USA.

Yet I do need to attack the problem from within my own frame of reference, which involves anger more at the left than at the right. Which is weird for me historically.

"What do you mean 'the left!!?'" cry my volatile friends on the left.

You know what I mean, I say, and they do, but among the million or so things that outrage them one is being labeled and so they must offer token resistance.